Tuesday 11 August 2015

Volunteers needed for a FREE remote testing workshop concept

I am looking for two or three people to act as guinea pigs for a remote testing workshop concept I am working on.

The workshop will be FREE but require a couple hours of your time each week for about seven weeks.  I am hoping to start this workshop be the end of August 2015.

  • Ideally the participants will be fairly new to testing with less than two years experience. 
  • Able to work within UK timezone (Early evenings)
  • Willing to provide feedback about the workshop.
Why am I doing this?

I want to give back to the testing community, I understand it can be difficult for those new to testing to develop testing skills and techniques that they can apply directly to their work.  The concept of the workshop is that there will be series of self learning exercises and some challenges that they can apply to their testing in their current role.   Each week the group will get together using video conferencing to discuss what they learnt and share it with others in the group.

I currently have one volunteer and I am looking for 2 or 3 more, if you are interested then please reach out to me via twitter @steveo1967 and we can discuss in more detail.

**UPDATE - it is now full - please contact me via twitter if you are still interested and I can create a waiting list.**


2 comments:

  1. I am willing to contribute in your testing workshop. Best Regards.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm interested to participate in your testing workshop

    ReplyDelete